Dr. Shermi Parikh, DPM, and her team at Family Foot and Ankle Center in Niles and Berwyn Center, Illinois, offers a non-invasive way to treat foot pain caused by a recurring callus, metatarsalgia, and even ulcerations due to loss of fat padding. As we age, the fat pad to our feet shifts or thins down, causing increased pressure points and pain with every step we take.
To learn more about Leneva, schedule an appointment online or by phone today.
Leneva Q & A
What is Leneva?
Leneva is an allograft adipose matrix derived from donated human tissue used for tissue reconstruction. This is a safe and clinically proven solution to help with foot pain without steroid injections or surgery.
Leneva® is a first-of-its-kind human adipose tissue for tissue reconstruction. As an all-natural extracellular matrix, Leneva is a safe, natural, off-the-shelf solution that has multiple clinical applications including, but not limited to:
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Tunneling Wounds
- Fat Pad Reconstruction Procedures
Benefits Of Leneva?
- Ready to use out of packaging reducing procedural preparation time
- Wound treatment may allow for decreased long-term health costs from repeat patient visits due to wound recurrence
- Preservation of natural derived endogenous components (matrix proteins, growth factors, cytokines) vital to adipogenesis and angiogenesis
- Provides extracellular matrix that functions as a scaffold for patients own cells to create new fat
- Pre-clinical studies in athymic mice demonstrate significant adipocyte formation in the host
- Leneva is tested for sterility per USP<71> without the need for terminal sterilization methods
To learn more about Amniotic Cell Injection, call Family Foot and Ankle Center, or schedule an appointment online today.